Kylie Jenner Denied, "I'm Not Getting Married and I'm Not Pregnant"

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Kylie Jenner Denied, "I'm Not Getting Married and I'm Not Pregnant"

Now days, the romurs are in the air about the 17th year old star Kylie  Jenner.  The romurs become more strong when has taken a photograph visit to her family's gynecologist last month. Hip Hop Hangover then advanced the speculation with the headline: "Kylie Jenner, Pregnant By Rapper Tyga.


A Hollywood photo agency also tweeted a pic of Kylie visiting 
the doctor, writing: "@KylieJenner goes to the gyno and sparks
 pregnancy rumors! what?!" 
This time the romur is Kylie has been accused of getting pregnant
and planning to marry soon with Rapper Tyga. The 25-year-old artist
 (whose real name is Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson) recently
 split from his fiancee Blac Chyna.But she denied,and 
want to revealed the truth.Kylie Jenner shoots down pregnancy and
 marriage romurs.
She tweeted on Thursday night 11 December, “[I’m] not trying to
 become a rapper, I'm not getting married, & I'm not pregnant....”