Lily Collins Attends The Premier "Love,Rosie" In Tokeo

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Lily Collins Attends The Premier "Love,Rosie" In Tokeo

Actress Lily Collins attends the premiere for "Love, Rosie" at Harajuku Quest Hall on December 3, 2014 in Tokeo, Japan.


Just take a look at the 25-year-old here who is exuding a 
fabulous high-fashion feel in her stunning strapless
 Maticevski Resort 2015 gown. Lily Collins is one of those
 young stars who is mature beyond her fashion years.


In her recent interview with Vogue Australia, Lily explained 
her current fashion tastes- “I'm 25 right now and I've just 
entered into this very experimental stage whether it be with my
 makeup, hair, wardrobe and I'm experimenting with my
 personality and what works for me.”


She Continued, “I've always been a huge admirer and lover 
of Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang. I love so many British
 designers like Stella McCartney.”


The “Mortal Instruments: City of Bones” starlet wowed the crowd
 in her sassy strapless orange gown as she scurried inside the screening 
with a big smile.