Angelina Julie Still Considering A Potential Political Career

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Angelina Julie Still Considering A Potential Political Care

Hollywood film writer, director and actor still seems unclear what path she will ultimately follow. She seems to be debating a permanent career change once again. 


Angelina Julie who is already a major humanitarian involved 
in charities across the globe, Jolie told ITV News that she would 
consider making a permanent switch if she knew she 
"felt I could make a difference."
Angelina Julie says, who became a Goodwill Ambassador in 200.
"I don't know what that means or where that will lead me but
 I want to be effective," says Jolie, who became a UN Goodwill
 Ambassador in 2001. "I want to help to make change." 
Since joining the UN's Julie has risen to the rank of director
and special envoy for UN high commissioner for refuges, Julie
is more than aware of the atrocities plaguing other nations.
"We have overall a failing of international leadership when we 
have 51 million people displaced from conflict, more people 
displaced than since after World War II, when we have completely
 open-ended conflicts, when we have crises like Syria," she said. 
"We seem to be completely unable to handle it and make ground
 and help all of the people who are starving and dying at the 
moment...I think clearly if you look around the world you can
 say that we simply are not doing enough."
She always has balanced her time between her Hollywood career
and her social works. The Maleficent actress previously told
vanity fair that she knows her A-list actress status might inhibit 
any chance at a political career. 
"I honestly don't know in what role I would be more useful," 
Jolie confessed. "I am conscious of what I do for a living, 
and that could make it less possible." 
She also told George Stephanopoulos during an interview 
on Good Morning America in May.
"But I'm not sure if I would ever be taken seriously in that
 way and be able to be effective."