Melissa McCarthy Gears Ready For Plus Size Clothing And Accessories Launch

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Melissa McCarthy Gears Ready For Plus Size Clothing And Accessories Launch


"Bridesmaids" girl Melissa McCarthy gets serious about designing because
 she always ready for a challenge to d something about the lack of beautiful
 dresses for plus size ladies. 
In her New Interview with WWD, The Funny girl explained, “I’ve been
 every size on the planet. I have experience dressing me as a 6, a 12 
and more. And when you go above a size 12, you don’t lose your 
love of fashion.” 
She wanted to be a fashion designer since grade school. But now she 
decided to realize her dream. Comedian actress has teemed with Gerard
 Guez’s Sunrise Brands to create a fashion line, including accessories 
and beauty products for women.
“I always said, ‘Why can’t I find great stuff?’ And Sunrise was up
 for the challenge. It’s something I’ve done since grade school. I’d
 lay on the floor, look through Vogue and cut out patterns. It was 
everything I ever wanted to do.”
She also said, “I’d been looking for two, three, maybe four years 
for manufacturers to help us do this line. But after we met with Sunrise,
 we felt they were committed to changing the plus-size game.”
The Emmy Award Winning Mlissa’s still-unnamed brand will
 launch in Fall 2015 with casual sportswear at department and 
specialty stores in the U.S., Canada and the U.K. There are plans 
for pop-ups and flagships as well as e-commerce.