Law & Order's Actress Michelle Hurd Claims Bill Cosby Of Inappropriate Touching

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Law & Order's Actress Michelle Hurd Claims Bill Cosby Of Inappropriate Touching 

Almost 18 women have come forward with the accuse of sexually assaulted by comedy legend Bill Cosby. And now another one Michelle Hurd claims Bill Cosby touched her inappropriate on the set of 'Cosby show'.


"Law & Order" star Michelle Hurd is coming forward with allegation
against Bill Cosby for his inappropriate behavior. She accuse Bill Cosby
touching her inappropriate while she was working on the set of  Cosby's
hit sitcom "The Bill Cosby Show". Hurd made the accusation thursday
evening on her facebook page, She wrote, "LOOK, I wasn’t going to 
say anything, but I can’t believe some of the things i’ve been 
reading, SO here is MY personal experience. I did stand-in work 
on The Cosby show back in the day and YES, Bill Cosby was 
VERY inappropriate with me.”


She explained, How Cosby touched her inappropriately, Bill would
 continue to ask her to eat lunch with him in his dressing room and 
asked her to shower at his house. She said, “I dodged the ultimate
 bullet with him when he asked me to come to his house, take a 
shower so we could blow dry my hair and see what it looked like
 straightened, At that point my own red flags went off and I told him,
 ‘No, I'll just come to work tomorrow with my hair straightened.'”
Michelle also claimes another women, who is working on the set of
" Cosby Show" was allegedly drugged at Cosby's house.
"Turns out he was doing the same thing to her, almost by the
 numbers, BUT, she did go to his house and because I will not 
name her, and it is her story to tell, all I’ll say is she awoke, after
 being drugged, vomited, and then Cosby told her there’s a
 cab waiting for you outside.”


Here is the whole post of Michelle Hurd which she posted on 
her facebook.

"LOOK, I wasn't going to say anything, but I can't believe some
 of the things i've been reading, SO here is MY personal experience:
I did stand-in work on The Cosby show back in the day and YES,
 Bill Cosby was VERY inappropriate with me. It started innocently,
 lunch in his dressing room, daily, then onto weird acting exercises
 were he would move his hands up and down my body,
 (can't believe I fell for that) I was instructed to NEVER tell 
anyone what we did together, (he said other actors would
 become jealous) and then fortunately, I dodged the ultimate bullet
 with him when he asked me to come to his house, take a shower so 
we could blow dry my hair and see what it looked like straightened.
 At that point my own red flags went off and I told him,
“No, I'll just come to work tomorrow with my hair straightened”.
I then started to take notice and found another actress, a stand-in
 as well, and we started talking….. A LOT …. turns out he was
 doing the same thing to her, almost by the numbers, BUT, she 
did go to his house and because I will not name her, and it is her
 story to tell, all I'll say is she awoke, after being drugged, 
vomited, and then Cosby told her there's a cab waiting for you outside.
I have ABSOLUTELY no reason to lie or make up this up!
Anyone that knows me, knows that!
Now you have a first hand account of my experience with Mr. Cosby.
Off you go…