Kim Kardashian Would support North In Anything

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Kim Kardashian Would support North In Anything

Kim Kardashian has said she wouldn't have a problem with her one year old daughter North if she wants to doing a nude photo shoot when she grows up. Last weak 34 year old star stunned every one when her full nude pictures emerged in the paper magazine.
 

The reality TV star was being interviewed on Perth's 92.9 FMe 
She said, "I would support anything she wants to do," She es
continue,"I don't do anything with the intention to promote 
anyone elsedoing it, that's not even what I'm trying to do. I do 
it becauseI'm proud of it and it empowered me to feel good about
 myself after I had gained 500 pounds and looked like a huge 
slob for so long."
Last weak when her nude pictures emerged in the new issue of 
paper magazine, which carried the heading "Kim Kardashian:
Break the internet". She face the plenty of interviews that have
focused on that naked photo shoot. She told in her interview,
"It taught me to do what I want to do. Everyone should do what
 they are comfortable with. I'm never one to preach but I felt very 
positive and good about myself. I love the photos, I did it for me.
 I hope everyone else likes them."